Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor–Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. With the growing reality that chemical warfare agents are now a threat to the civilian population, domestic preparedness programs are developing rapidly. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
• Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
• Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit, for comfortable fit.
• Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination.
• Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves.
• Meets ASTM F 2413 M/I/75/C/75 for steel toe impact and compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection*.
• Steel mid-sole meets and exceeds ASTM F 2413 PR.
• Steel shank provides firm arch support.
• Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort.
• Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
• Bright orange colour for high visibility.
products shown here are just a fraction of the quality products from
Tingley. Please use the link below to go to their web page.